Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Scratch

Hi! Today I did a game on scratch. The game was originally made by my sister. I just changed the costumes they were in. If you press the green flag then nothing will happen. It is just a photo.
                                                                                                           Here is the photo:
                                                                                  When I did this it was more simple because my sister already did the coding.

My source was my sisters scratch.

I have made some myself I just decided to post this one.

It is called Cats Away!

What would you call yours?                         

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mabes, you can embed a scratch project into a post using these steps
    https://en.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/How_to_Embed_a_Project
    I'd love to see your project, Scratch is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mabel this is really cool!
    I would call mine: flying cats.
    can I see one of the ones you made?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mabel I would call mine THE FIRST FLYING CAT.
    Can I see some of you're other Scratch projects?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post