Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

25 Day Drawing Challenge Day 7

Hi! For day seven on the 25 day drawing challenge you had to draw a colourful bird. I don't know much colourful birds so I went on the internet and searched up colourful birds. I decided I would do the Lilac breasted roller.                                                                                  Here is my drawing:
                                                                                                                   
When I did this I thought it was quite hard
to do all of the right angles and lines so,
I did it lightly and when I liked it I
made the line darker.

My source was the internet and my
brain. What is your favourite
colourful bird?


4 comments:

  1. He certainly is a colourful bird! Because of your drawing, I've now gone an learnt about that bird as I'd never heard of it before. Thanks! Love the way you've blended your colours together, just like the real bird. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mabes, this is a great bird, I have not heard of the Lilac Breasted Roller before, where are they from? I love the colours of some birds, particularly toucans and macaws. I find colouring the birds that I draw particularly hard though, as the feathers are so hard to make look realistic. Keep up the great work, Caz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lilac Breasted Roller is in Sub-Saharan Africa.

      Delete
  3. Hi Mabel, what a lovely drawing. Did you find out any interesting information about the Lilac Breasted Roller? I haven't heard of this bird before. I liked your tips on drawing the lines lightly before going over the ones you like darker. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post