Pages

Friday, April 24, 2020

ANZAC Day Word Search

Hello! For ANZAC day we had to choose a activity to do. I chose a word search. The word search is related to ANZAC day.                                                                         Here is the word search:
                                                                                                    The words are:

  • ANZAC
  • FIGHTING
  • POPPY
  • WAR
  • ARMY
  • GALLIPOLI
  • REMEBER
  • AUSTRALIA
  • NEWZEALAND
  • SOLDIER

When I did this I thought it was hard coming up with 10 words so I went on the internet which helped.

My source was the internet and my brain. Comment when you have found them all! What could I have done better next time?               

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mabel
    I have made a ANZAC word search too! And I ahve some of the same words as you like ANZAC ARMY GALIPOLI SOLDIER and POPPY
    Look at my blog I have added lots of new posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so bad at these, found two then my brain wandered off to other things, lol. For example, how did you make this? Did you find a tool to generate the search based on words you gave it or did you create it all yourself from scratch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the afternoon activity challenge there was a link. But you can not do that anymore because the slide has been deleted.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post