Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

Quizzlice Quarantine Questions

Hi! For our maths we had to make five videos and answer some questions. Mr Bell made a video of him shooting a ball into a washing basket.  When I did this I thought it was hard to put in the videos but then my dad helped me. My source was Mr Bell's video. What do you think I could do better next time?                                                                                       
                                                                                               

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mabel, thats a big slide show! Did you make all of that? it went through a bit quick for me to read it all but I saw Izzy doing the same thing yesterday so I think I know what its all about. How did you manage to stop Holy from stealing the socks?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post