Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

25 Day Drawing Challenge Day 6

Hi! For the sixth day of the 25 day drawing challenge you had to draw under the sea. I chose to do a cartoon type.                                                                                 Here is my drawing:

 When I did this I thought it was easier to do
 because I am better doing cartoon than realistic drawings. What animals would you do for under the sea?                                                                             
                                                                                                       

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mabel
    Drawing is so relaxing plus you learn some tips along the way. I think jellyfish are fun to draw. I agree that cartoon drawing is easier. Well done on your sea scene, great job!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post