Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Perspective Drawing

Hi! For the afternoon learning tasks I decided I would do perspective drawing.I followed a video which helped.                                                                                            Here is my drawing:
                                                                                When I did this I thought it was quite hard to get the right sizes. If you are going to do this I would suggest to do the lines lightly and then when you are happy with it you go over the lines.

My source was the video on the afternoon learning tasks slide. What could I improve?           

6 comments:

  1. Cool pic lass. Love the sunset at the end of the road, or is it a sunrise? The pencil strokes going in the direction of the road makes it look so much better than if you'd coloured it in sideways. Do you think you could do the same thing looking down out road?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mabel It looks amazing maybe you could put a screenshot of the picture you were drawing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello mabel its Alexi here i just want to say that your drawing looks very good,maybe next time add some more houses and towers just my opion,i really like the way you put in the sunset at the end of the road i thought it was really unique

    kind regards

    Alexie Stevens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mabel,
    Very well done. I like that you have given the reader some tips on drawing the lines lightly first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this picture Mabel. This one is going to be framed and put up on a well at home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mabel,
    I love your picture! Its fantastic! I think the city streets here in Christchurch look a bit the same at the moment, with no traffic on the roads and everyone tucked up safe in their homes. I especially love how you have captured the sky, with the different hues of blue with the beautiful setting/rising sun. You really have a talent at Art Mabel. What do you think you will draw next. I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post