Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

My Maths

For maths we are doing a thing were you have to find food and put them into food groups.My teacher wanted us to level two and level three. We get to choose what one we to. I choose level two.
                                                                                                             Here is my graph:
                                                                                   When I did this I thought it was easy to do because google sheets was very helpful.
Level two was food groups inside my fridge and freezer. The

The food group with the most items are vegetables and the least was fruit. I was surprised because I thought there would be more fruit.
My investigations show that there are more vegetables,protein,and dairy than grains and fruit.

My source was the tally chart I did before.
What level did you do?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mabel,
    Well done! I like the way you have included a title on your graph and labelled the x and y axis. Next time it would be great for you to challenge yourself and give level 3 a go. Keep up the focus!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post