Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

Parts of an Email

 Kia Ora!

Today for cyber smart we had to write an email to our home group teacher saying why pets should be allowed on public transport. The subject was just a random option, but the main thing we were doing was to see if we could write a quality email. After writing the email you need to label the different parts of an email then post it to your blog.


When I did the labelling of my email I found it quite easy because my teacher explained how to do it really well. When I wrote the actual email I found it a bit hard to come up with paragraphs, but after a few paragraphs I got the hang of it. My sources were google draw and gmail. If you want a quality email follow these steps. Do you think that this is a quality email? What could I do better next time?  

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Mabel,
    My name is Dylan from Ahipara school,
    Your blog post about how to gmail is really cool because its simple and easy to do, it would really help me to write one if i needed to,
    Anyway keep up the great work
    Blog ya later !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. I really appreciate you commenting.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, My name is Oliver from Toroa hub, I really like this post about how to use Gmail, it is very simple and easy to understand. I like the way you pointed at the important parts of the screenshot and says what to do, the only thing I would fix personally is the image size,The image is kind of hard to read and stretched out, but other than that you did a good job, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post