Pages

Friday, April 9, 2021

Elephant Adventures!

 Kia Ora!

A few days ago for literacy, me and my class wrote a story about an elephant. We could do whatever we wanted with the story, so, I went crazy with fantasy. Dragons, talking animals, stuff like that. I love fantasy. Maybe one day I will post a picture of my dragon I drew!
Here is my story:
When I did this I found it AMAZING and kind of easy. I found it AMAZING because I love writing so,so,so,so much! And it was kind of easy because I could do whatever I wanted with it! My sources was google docs and google slides.
What would you do with your story? Would the elephant have a happy ending?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mabel! or should I say A.J? Remember me? I really can't wait till you get to come to Toroa with us next year! I love that perfect punctuation and rhetorical question that has me thinking! Wouldn't it be fun to try with adobe spark or scratch animation! That could take your wonderful work to the next level! Have a great school holidays and I'm so ecited for you to join Toroa next year!Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi A.J! Or Mabel. I remember you! (How could I forget you!). My mum and dad might make me move schools :(. But I really hope they don't because I can go Toroa with you! Thanks for your advice, I will definitely do that. I hope you have a great school holidays!
      Bye, Mabel.

      Delete
  2. Remember when we had mad those stories describing what we saw in photos miss smith showed us? In smith lit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember that so much! We still do it sometimes😆

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post