Pages

Friday, April 16, 2021

The Animation of Weather

 Hello bloggers!
Me and my friend Holly made a weather animation to educate people about the weather in Maori. We really enjoyed making it and we hope that you enjoy seeing it.
Here is our animation:

When we did this we found it kind of easy because we already knew the the question and answer in Maori. Our sources were Anime Maker (To make the people), slides, and the internet (for the backgrounds) . Is there anything you think we could change in the animation? He aha te huarere?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mabel!
    I love your characters that you used and how you made the snowman's say whats the weather! But I would add little more stuff in the back ground maybe some house's, tents, flowers, animals? Anyway I love your animation and not all animations are perfect! Keep stay!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post