Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2021

Marvellous Measurement!

 Hello bloggers!

This week in Maths we have been learning about Measurements. Once our teacher decided that we have done enough learning, we made a slide to teach someone else how to measure! On my slide there are pictures, explanations, and a video that I made! Enjoy.

When I did this I enjoyed it because it was fun to make. (Even though it took many attempts to do the video). My sources were Screencastify, Google Slides, and my pencil case.  Do you think that I had enough information? What could I add next time? Did you learn anything from my slide?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post