Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

CAMP!!

 Kia ora kairangitaki!

Taku ingoa inei Mēpara! My name is Mabel! Mēpara is my name in Māori. I want to learn some different languages so I will be adding different languages into my blogs! It will be more fun for you, and then I will be able to learn some languages!

Anyway, a few weeks ago my class went on a super fun camp trip to Living Springs! There was a monorail (Basically a small roller-coaster), a Zipline, Air rifles, Archery, Swimming, Rope courses, Games, Animal survival, a Waterslide, a rope swing, tree climbing, and so much more!

Over all, the camp was amazing! I was so scared at some points, but then I realised to keep calm and carry on. Push yourself. You will not regret it.

Ask your teacher to go! I doubt it will work, but still try!

    Event, Function & Activity Centre | Living Springs, Christchurch, NZ

Imagine if you could design your very own camp. What activities would you put in your camp?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ka Pai! I loved how you told me what actives there are at living springs!I would put a swimming pool, a playground, games, It would but like living springs! what was your favourite active? I hope you learn different languages, good luck!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post