Pages

Friday, March 19, 2021

Family Life Comic (FINISHED!)

 Hello Bloggers!

My name is Mabel. I really like making comics. I find it really hard to do it on paper, so I am doing on my device. It is all about a moody teenager, a pair identical annoying twins, one weird baby, a playful toddler, a funny dad, and a overactive mum. It is still in progress I will definitely add more. Enjoy!

  When I did this I really enjoyed doing this because I love making comics and I like my story line. My sources were google slides and Story Board Creator. What do you want me to do with my family next?

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mabel,
    Please make book 2 because it was really good. I really liked the dancing part. Maybe next time you could make it a bit longer?
    Have a god day!
    Amelia:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amelia,
      Thanks for your feedback, in every book it gets a bit longer, and don't worry, I am making book two!
      Mabel :)

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post