Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2020

25 Day Drawing Challenge

When I was in self isolation I chose to do the 25 day drawing challenge on the korimako hub slides.
                               
                                                                                                                              Here is my drawing:
  The first one on the 25 drawing challenge was draw yourself.
  When I did this I thought it was quite hard to make it look like     me. My source was a mirror and my brain.  What do you think I could improve?                                                                                                                                       

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Mabel!
    Isn't it a beautiful day for our first day of isolation? I like the detail in your self portrait, particularly the hair and clothes. It's really hard to draw yourself from looking in a mirror! Maybe you could draw your mouth a little bigger? Sometimes, when I have tried to draw, I just practised drawing mouths (a lot) then noses!! Most people when they draw just practise and practise drawing the same thing over and over again. Practise really improves your drawing! Have fun and I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Take a photo of each stage of your art work too as that helps others. Thanks for your post Mabel!
    Mrs Pascoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mabel, your drawing is fantastic! I agree with Mrs Pascoe- the more you practice, the better you get. I can tell you must really enjoy drawing because you have put so much effort in. I love art too, today I painted sunset colours on a rock and then drew a bindi flower over top of it in vivid. You have done a quality blog post- I can see all 6 of the requirements in your post, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool Mabel! I'm diong the drawing challenge too!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post