Pages

Friday, March 6, 2020

2/3/2020 Poetry Task The naughtiest thing did when I was younger

The Naughtiest thing I did when I was younger:
                                    I have avoided the bath that was going to make me clean
                        and which you were probably angry to see the brown trail down the hall
                                            forgive me it was my highlight of the day
                           so disgusting I loved it and so mucky my parents nearly exploded.
  Have you ever done something so naughty your parents nearly exploded? Hi my name is Mabel and this is my doc about This is Just to say. When I did this I thought it was quite hard to remember what I did when I was younger. It was hard to remember because that was ages ago. And now there more things going on in my life.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mabes, this is an interesting post, as I can't ever imagine you being naughty, LOL!
    I also have some things that I did when I was little that was naughty...one time I kicked a cat down the stairs (☉_☉)
    It would be easier to read your blog post if you spread out the writing and set out the the poem like the one you read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback I will fix that up soon :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post