Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

25 Day Drawing Challenge Day 4

Hi! This is my fourth day doing the 25 day drawing challenge. On the slides it said to draw a fish. I don't have a favourite fish so I went on the internet and searched tropical fish. I do not know the name because it did not say on the photo.
                                                                                                                  Here is my drawing:
                                                                                                     When I did this I thought it was a lot simpler because I had a photo in front of me. My source was the internet. What is your favourite fish? What could I do better?

2 comments:

  1. He's a pretty colourful fish for sure, any chance of a bit more detail about what fish he is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback I will research about that

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post