Pages

Monday, March 30, 2020

25 Day Drawing Challenge Day 3

Hi! I am doing the 25 day drawing challenge and this is day three.
On the slide it said on day three draw your favourite sport.                     Here is my drawing:
 When I did this I thought it was hard to draw so I went on the
internet and searched up the shape a hockey stick. Then I
did the design on the hockey stick. My source was my brain
and a bit of the internet. What is your favourite sport?                                                                                                               

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mabel, I didn't know that your favourite sport is hockey. Do you play in a team?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post