Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Hedgehog Writing

This week I had to do descriptive writing and is my second blog post. We had a choice of using a bicycle, a tube of lipstick, a pizza, a hedgehog, and a tennis racket. I chose to do a bicycle, a pizza, and a tennis racket to try and put some humour into it.

I was sitting in my cosy white bicycle when I started to put on my lipstick and eat my cheese and pepperoni pizza. My prickles were touching the wooden basket. It was like there was a huge bug biting me. It was really uncomfortable. I was thinking about the word tennis and what it could be. Could it be squishing ants?, could it be another type of pizza?. Whatever it was I like the sound of it. The next thing I know I hear screeching and screaming it was a deafening sound. There was a dark shadow looming over me screaming and crying and staring at me. It was creepy. The giant started to yell “ Mummy! Mummy! There is a hedgehog in my bicycle!”. More screaming more crying.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mabes, I really like the end part of your writing when you talk about a dark shadow looming over you, this is great language and really makes me imagine what is happening.
    You certainly do like to have humour in what you do, and this abstract piece of writing is no different! I look forward to reading your next post. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job Mabes hart what is your nidle name yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post