Pages

Friday, June 25, 2021

My Invention: The Toast Butterer!

 Kia Ora Bloggers,

This week for Literacy we have been looking on Kiwi Kids News. If you haven't been on Kiwi Kids News before, search it up! It's a really good website where you can read about factual news, weird news,  interesting news, and more! We found an article about a straw that stops hiccups! We read the article, then we answered some questions, then finally we where allowed to make an invention of our very own. I called mine The Toast Butterer!  

When I did this I found it really, really fun! I love inventing things, even if sometimes it's crazy and impossible! Sometimes, I try to make my inventions, but most of the time it doesn't work too well. My sources were google drawing, the internet, and a book I read. The book I read had this invention in it, but I explained it further, and adder a few more ideas of my own! 
If you could choose anything to invent, what would it be? 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Mabel love the idea would be such a great help to me (I always get my my mum to do my toast) I actually don't have an idea for an invention. I would love to know what book gave you this amazing idea. You are a really good inventor I would love to see more inventions of yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To Aarooshi,
      Thanks for saying that about my invention. The book was called The Taylor Turbochaser, And the main character had a friend who liked to invent who invented this. But as I said, I added a few bits to it.
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post