Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Rembrandt Artist!

 Kia Ora Bloggers!

This week in Literacy we have been learning about an artist called Rembrandt. I gathered all of my information into a fact book. Once I had my information, I tried to make the slide look interesting, so more people would want to see it. 


My Sources were Wikipedia (I checked somewhere else to check it was true.), Britannica, google slides, and the internet. When I did this I found it sort of hard to gather all of the information, but it was okay in the end. Did you learn something from my blog post? What could I add?
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post