Pages

Friday, June 18, 2021

Great Geometry!

 Kia Ora Bloggers,

This week in Maths, we have been learning all about Geometry. The first thing that we did was answer a 5 questions and then we could draw a map of of our school.

Here is my map:



When I did this I found it sort of easy, because I love to draw. But I found it tricky to think of every single place in the school, because my memory isn't great. My sources were: My Maths book paper, and my Chromebook camera.  


Do you like Geometry? What did you like about my blog post? What feedback can you give me for next time?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post