Pages

Friday, July 2, 2021

The Toast Butterer 2: Designed On Paper!

 Hello Bloggers,

This week for Literacy we are making inventions. If you think back to my last post, it was about the Toast Butterer, but it was designed on a device! But now, I have made a design of my Toast Butterer on paper. It has a picture of what it would look like, how it works, what it is made of, why it is better, and what it is! I also drew a diagram of the parts that the Toast Butterer has.


When I did this I found it really fun to write and draw, and as you can see, I spent AGES decorating! It was fun and definitely my sort of thing to do! My resources were paper, pencils, coloured pencils, and my hand. (My hand was very sore at the end!) What would you invent? How would you market it? If you want to answer these question comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post