Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

Amazing Athletics (Not Really)

Kia Ora Bloggers!

On Monday we had Athletics day. We did High Jump, Long Jump, Discus, Shot Put and Sprints. Personally, it was not fun. On a happier note, Long Jump was fun and I enjoyed so much! Also in Long jump we had it measured so we knew how far we jumped.  

8M Stainless Steel Tape Measure - EMPIRE Tools

When I did Long Jump I found it fun and enjoyable, but all the other sports were less fun. Shot Put and Discus was okay though. My sources were the internet (For the tape measure picture), and my experience that I had on Athletics day. Do you like Athletics day? Out of the sports I listed, what was your favourite?

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Mabel,
    I hated athletics probably not as much as you though. But still the sport I liked the most was long jump and shot put. I have to say maybe next time you could have put a picture of the long jump instead of a tape measure? Other than that that your post is very good!

    - Lucy :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Mabel,
    This is a great post and it makes sense, it is nicely set out and easy to read. Well Done! What was your longest Long Jump score? Mine was 2.65m.
    I really liked Long Jump and Discuss. I'm not very good at Discuss though.
    Ka Kite!
    Izzy (^_^)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post