Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

SHARK ISLAND!

 Kia Ora Bloggers! 

On Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, in Maths we were creating our very map called Shark Island. I did this before last year in lockdown, but it was still fun to create and colour in! I finished my map on Wednesday, and now I am posting about it. We were learning about position and coordinates. 

Here is a photo on my map:















When I did this it was really fun! When we did everything, we had to put and X on our map as a treasure chest! What I did find a bit tricky was finding room on my page! (I had to use my friend's hand because my hand went off the page!) My sources were the slide of instructions, my friend's hand, and grid paper. What would you call your island? What could I change next time? Comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post