Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

Organic Foods Plan!

 Kia Ora Bloggers!

For Literacy (Or Inquiry, it's a bit mixed up due to Lockdown) we have been learning about Genetically Modified foods, and Organic foods. When our knowledge grew on GMOs and Organic foods, our teacher decided that we would write a report on if we support GMO or Organic. I supported Organic.

Here is a picture of my plan:

  













When I did this I found it hard to come up with the subjects and text, but when I carried on writing, I got the words to just flow. My sources were Padlet, and my slide which I had written information on. What side would you support? What could I do better next time?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mabel, I don't think you could do anything better! YOu have detailed information here, well done!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post