Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

My Writing Starters!

 Kia Ora Bloggers,

Sadly we are in Lockdown. But I still wan't to show what I am doing for online learning! Yesterday in my online lesson, we did a story starter. I liked my story enough to share it with you. It is a slide that I will keep on editing because I will keep adding different story starters. I hope that you enjoy reading my story starters. Maybe they will inspire you to write your own story!

Here are my story starters:


When I did the first story starter, I found it hard to come up with the plot. But it was fine once I got going. My Sources were a picture that my teacher showed us, and google slides. Would you use my story starters? What would you change about my starters? Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Mabel, I would not change a thing in your story starter, it is an excellent piece of writing. Next time, you could tell us about the focus in your introduction and see if your readers can spot it. I know that'grape green' is an example of our focus on alliteration, I also spotted a metaphor staright away, I wonder if anyone else will notice it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sup Mabel,
    I loved your beautiful writing, It felt like I was actually on that beach, It remained me of the Gold Coast beach (I visited it.) I loved all your descriptive writing in the story. Next time you show your beautiful writing could you please show the photo you were working on :P
    Keep writing
    Emily :3

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post