Pages

Friday, December 3, 2021

The Better Bracelet!

 Kia Ora Bloggers! 

In inquiry we are doing something called The Design Process.We have to design a product that solves a problem. So we are innovators! Once we have all got a design and we knew the invention, we have to convince buyers (Our Teachers) to buy our product. We had to think about all the problems about our invention so nothing could go wrong. I decided to do a bracelet called the Better Bracelet. This bracelet can be customised to whatever pattern you want. The bracelet can have information stored onto it by an app on the person's phone. The information is mainly about if someone is or isn't a threat. If someone tries to take the person who is wearing the bracelet away, and the bracelet doesn't have their information on the bracelet, then the bracelet will call automatically call the police. 

Here is a storyboard showing what would happen:

When I did this I thought it was fun to make because I really enjoy making storyboards. I wish that I could add more squares, but I can't. My sources were Storyboard That. Try it out! It's loads of fun. What would your invention be? 



1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Mable
    I love <3 your storyboard that especially number 5 "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" "I'm being attacked by a bear got to go AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post