Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2020

My Matariki animation

Hi! For Inquiry we are focusing on Matariki. We had a question that we needed to answer. That question was "Should all New Zealanders celebrate Matariki?". I decided I would make a animation showing my work. You will know my opinion if you watch my animation.

Here is my animation:

When I did this animation I thought it was easy because it was my own opinion not anyone elses. My source was google slides, and my brain. Do you think that Matariki should be celebrated by all New Zealanders?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kia ora Mabel
    My name is Maringi
    From Ahipara school
    I really liked the post you did about matariki.
    When my whanau does matariki we celebrate it like this
    WE DO AND HAVE
    Hangi,Dancing,Fireworks,Go to the beach
    and stay up for ages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That sounds really nice.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post