Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

My Website

Hi! For my Inquiry option I chose to do Thankfulness and Mindfulness. To show my learning my Inquiry group had to make a site. The site is for people to calm down and it has some tips and tricks in it as well.
Here is the link to my site:
https://sites.google.com/d/1tRlm00xzVuZ_Pn5cTj-fwIOkJl8fJHVq/p/1xPDfVzCoicJAlehYa7fmAxrtAF0z966g/edit?userstoinvite=izzy.d%40marshland.school.nz&actionButton=1

When I made my site I thought it was easier then I thought it would be. My source was the internet, Google sites, and my brain. What do you think I could do better next time?

3 comments:

  1. Mabel that is amazing I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Tabby from Ahipara school your work is really great and i enjoyed looking at your story how penguins take over the world and I enjoyed going through which Hogwarts house you are.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post