Pages

Friday, July 31, 2020

Which Hogwarts house are you in?

Hello and welcome to my blog post about what Hogwarts house you are in. In Inquiry me and my group are learning about computer science. My Inquiry teachers decided that they would halve the class into two groups. The first group was Turning Tumbles, and the the other was pick a path (It's kind of hard to explain what we were doing so this is not exactly what we did.).


When I did this I thought it was hard to come up with all of the questions. The green arrow is yes and the red arrow is no. My source was google slides and my brain. What Hogwarts house are you in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post