Pages

Friday, May 15, 2020

My Sleepover.

Hello! On Thursday it was Zoe Davies's birthday. I live five houses away from her so I came over to celebrate. And then we persuaded the parent to have a sleepover on a school night AND on Friday to Saturday.

                                                                                                                   Here is a photo that we took:
 The first night was so cool! I was sleeping at Zoe's house. The Davies's dog came in on to sleep with me at three in the morning! The dog is called Mika. 

Did you have a sleepover or hangout with your friends? If you did what did you do?                                                                                                                   

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool I hope you had fun.I was supposed to have a sleepover at Indigo's house when it was lockdown, hopefully I can go there soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mabel
    yes thet sleepover was fun what about the homemade bar we had burgers there!
    I have had a google hangout with Amelia.
    We had a online picnic together!
    Now that picnic was fun!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post