Pages

Friday, May 8, 2020

Mothers Day

Hi! Today for my blog post I decided to follow a video of how to draw a Best Mum Heart.
If you want to check it out press this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXZvqSKlWqc

                                                                                                                   Here is my Heart:
When I did this I thought it was much easier to do with a video. If I did not have a video I could still do it but it would be harder.

My source was the video that was playing. What do you think I could do better next time?                                                                                                                  

3 comments:

  1. I XXX it. Happy Mothers day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mabel, your mum is going to love it! I can not think of anything you could do better next - I think it is really fantastic. Bex x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Mabel that is a piece of art that deserves a WOWEEEEEEEE!
    For Mothers Day I made a red loveheart cushion.
    I don't think you can do anything better because that art is AWESOME!!!

    From Izzy^_^

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post