Pages

Friday, August 21, 2020

Digital Music

Hi. For Inquiry me and my class are doing Digital Music. In my classroom we have 3 rotations. The rotations are Coding,Digital Music, and 3D printing. My class are on the 2nd rotation. We have already done coding, so after this rotation will be 3D printing. The slide has not been completely finished so that is why some slides don't have much on.

When I did this I found it challenging to get all of the research into my own words. My favourite part so far is making the music. If you go onto the 2nd slide you can find the music that I made. If you want to make your own music search up Chrome Music Lab. I had a lot of sources involved in the slide so I will try to name as many as I can. Sources: Google search, google slides, Chrome Music Lab, History of drums, and more. What do you think I could add to make my music better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post